11 October 2006

i want to cry today




I'm not sure why yet--no reason I can think of--but I have that feeling in my stomach of deep sadness. I want to cry, but I have to go to work and put on a happy face. Guess I'll get some coffee and hope it goes away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there to give you a real, live hug.

:(

Gracie said...

Me too! I wish I can give you a hug! I know how you feel. Sometimes I just feel like crying for no reason. I think it releases a lot of tension when you do! Hopefully the coffee helped a little bit! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

By all means, cry your little eyes out. Crying is one of my favorite and least favorite things all at the same time. I hope for your sake that this is an expression of your femaleness rather than a deep concern. Either way, it will be okay....

Anonymous said...

I hope you got a chance to cry. Those sad gut wrenching days are awful when you dont even know why you feel that way. Hope you feel better by the time you read this.

I send a hug too!