Christmas Songs

We got our Christmas tree. I'm so excited 'cause I haven't had one for several years. Here's a pic before decorating. We're planning to do it this weekend, so I'll post some after pics. next week.
Also, here's another tag - Barbara tagged me.
List five of your favorite Christmas songs then tag five other people to do the same.
I don't actually listen to Christmas music much other than Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...if I do much more than that it starts to drive me crazy.
1. Not exactly a single song, but Handel's Messiah is my all-time favorite and probably the only one I enjoy any day of the year.
2. Santa Baby
3. White Christmas
4. Angels We Have Heard on High
5. Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Hmmm...who to tag? Anyone want to do this one?

3 comments:
I'm still in awe of your Thanksgiving spread. It's beautiful and elegant! I can only imagine what your hosue will look like at Christmas. I'll look forward to the "after" pictures. Congratulations on the niece or nephew! Aunthood rules. =)
You like Santa Baby too!!! How fun.
I loved looking at all the pics of Thanksgiving. I need to get a hold of that sis of yours!
Kristie-Thanks! I'm enjoying Christmas this week as I probably won't have time to again for a few weeks. I'm enjoying aunthood with 'Chung's nephews, but it'll be great to have a little one on my side of the family.
Barbara- Yep, Santa Baby's always been one of my favorites. As for my sis, I'll bet she'd love to see you. We were really glad she came for Thanksgiving...it was good to see her. I do worry about her though. :)
Post a Comment