07 December 2008

New Baby...sort of.

Brembo is here. She's sweet--a real cuddle bug. We picked her up Saturday afternoon. So far, she's been a really good, easy puppy. She's very eager to please.

She loves 'Chung. There is pure adoration in her eyes when she looks at him, and she dotingly follows him wherever he goes.

It took her a little while to warm up to the house enough to play with her new toys, but she did find one that she liked.


The breeder gave us these pictures of Brembo's mama, River, and her litter. River's such a sweet-tempered dog, we hope Brembo grows up to be just like her.

Eight puppies. Brembo's the one with the yellow ribbon.


That's all for now.

7 comments:

Ashley Lapointe said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to meet her. It was fun to see her on your soccer blanket- it has gotten a lot of use over the years.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is adorable...that face! Her mom looks very sweet. I hope you keep us up to date with photos cause that puppy is gonna grow FAST and BIG!

Barbara

Rahime said...

thanks!! Isn't she sweet?

Ashley--yeah, that blanket's been around a long time. She likes it though.

Barbara--I have a feeling this blog's going to look like a puppy photo album pretty soon.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm so excited to be an Auntie again. :) She is SO precious!

Brandy Vencel said...

Congratulations! What a pretty little puppy... :)

crazy4danes said...

How exciting!!! YAY! I love how eager to please Danes are...it makes them sooooo easy to train! I love the pics...she looks just like my Roxy! :)

Hope she continues to bring you guys a ton of joy!

Rahime said...

Thanks C4D!! We're so excited to have her...though still getting used to what she needs and when. :) How's Jack? He's such a gorgeous bird.