hello everyone
Sorry for the long silence. I've been tutoring a ton the past few weeks. One more week, finals will be done, and I can hopefully get back to blogging.
Hope everyone's doing well.
Of all human institutions, marriage is the one which most depends on slow development, upon patience, upon long reaches of time, upon magnanimous compromise, upon kindly habit. ~GK Chesterton
Sorry for the long silence. I've been tutoring a ton the past few weeks. One more week, finals will be done, and I can hopefully get back to blogging.
Hope everyone's doing well.
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you are alive! Hopefully I will get to see you in 1 1/2 weeks!
Hi Rahime! I like that you have a blog, it makes me want a blog. Maybe. Its nice reading it, you just keep it up :-) Ashley and I are coming to visit soon (soon like a few months) Yey!
Post a Comment