16 June 2006

Welcome Miles!

At 1:15 am this morning, M. Ling-tze was born. Chung's sister, Peite and her husband, Dwight, are the proud new parents of the 6 lb. 3 oz. boy. Peite had a fairly easy delivery.

He's absolutely adorable and already a bit feisty. M's Chinese name, Ling-tze means "Spiritual wisdom".

I'll post pics when I get some...we forgot to take our camera to the hospital. Darn. Ok, here he is with his proud mommy and daddy!!

Other stuff that's going on.... I still kind of feel like we're going a million miles an hour.

We got home Wednesday night from almost a week in Orange County. It was a busy, but delightful trip helping my mom's roommates prepare to move, celebrating Dana and Josh's engagement, visiting friends and family, getting my hair done, and going out for an early Father's day. Visiting Brandy and her sweet little ones in Bakersfield on the way home was the icing on the cake of an excellent trip.

Early Monday morning we leave for a week in Brazil, so this weekend will be spent preparing for that. We're really looking forward to the trip.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rahime! I know you won't read this until you get back from Brazil, but I just wanted to tell you that I never said anything, but thought your hair looked great! :)

Congratulations on your new nephew, and I hope you have a wonderful time in Brazil. I think we all are hoping for an extensive posting or two to cover all the details! :)

Gracie said...

Hello Rahime. Well, you're on your way to Brazil now. Anyway, I wanted to say that I had a great time seeing you at the engagement party and playing Apples to Apples!

Like Brandy said, you'll be reading this when you return. Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Anonymous said...

Brazil, huh? To what do you owe the pleasure of this trip? I look forward to a full report. Congrats on the nephew. Nephews rule!:)

Oh, and do we get to see a picture of the "great hair"???