29 November 2006

Tag

DO YOU SNORE?
Some.

ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
A little of both.

WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Someone breaking into my house and hurting or killing me.

AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
Not really, I played with them though. Now I'm married to a lego maniac, so I guess I'm more of one now.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF “REALITY” TV?
Not very real, and generally uninteresting.

DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
Nope

WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
So-so.

IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?
If I weren't married I think I'd be ok with being single.

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
Grey with a blue backlight.

DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
No

HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
Scary. No.

ANY SECRET TALENTS?
No.

WHAT’S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
Far, far away. St. Petersburg in June. Seychelles (though I've never actually been there) for the winter.

CAN YOU SWIM?
Yes. I was practically born in the ocean....don't swim much anymore though 'cause the Pacific's too cold.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
I've never even heard of it...it is good?

DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE?
Yes.

HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP?
Yuck, I don't like tootsie.

CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS?
Why would I want to?

DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER?
Manual. A little disturbing that I have an opinion about that one.

WHAT’S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
If you're planning to eat what you kill I don't mind it. If you just like to shoot things, go skeet shooting or buy some paper targets.

IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
It'd better be.

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not usually...unless I'm trying to write nicely.

WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
Strong scents, cigarette smoke, some animals, shellfish.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, “I LOVE YOU”?
This afternoon when I talked to my husband on the phone.

DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
Not usually, but I have on occasion...cried like a baby at mine.

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Fried with yolk oozing or poached.

ARE BLONDES DUMB?

That's like asking are red-heads happy. Silly question.

WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
No idea.

WHAT TIME IS IT?

12:10 am

DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
No.

IS MCDONALD’S DISGUSTING?
Yes.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
Fifteen minutes ago when I got home from work.

DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
Baths.

IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?
I've never believed in him.

DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
Yes.

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
Yes.

WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
Caffeine--hot tea.

CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
Creamy has to be JIF.

CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
And just about every other joint in my body.

HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
No.

IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
Yes.

ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
Extremely.

WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Blue-ish

DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
Overall, yes.

ARE YOU PSYCHIC?

No, but I have fairly good intuition.

HAVE YOU READ CATCHER IN THE RYE?
Not yet.

DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
Does my car stereo count. No.

HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN MONEY?
No.

CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
Depend on what you consider actually being able to. I have before, I'm not good, and I don't really enjoy it.

DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?

Usually, but I hate it when I'm cold.

DO YOU SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH?
No

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

Hmmm that's a tough one. No, but I believe there's a lot more going on in the world than what we see.

ARE DOGS A MAN’S BEST FRIEND?
Yes.

YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
Believe in? I think there are times when it's necessary, but it should
generally be the last resort.

CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
No....nor any other dance move.

DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?
I try not to.

IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
Bitterly.

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Nachos.

DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?
On my toes.

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU LIKE RIGHT NOW?
I don't particularly dislike anyone right now.

WHAT’S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL?
I don't know, I don't really watch tv commercials.

DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
Occasionally.

FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
I don't know.

WHO ARE YOU TAGGING?
Everyone reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your answers! I did this one too. How funny - I was dropping by to tell you I tagged you on another one. Go look :)