Of all human institutions, marriage is the one which most depends on slow development, upon patience, upon long reaches of time, upon magnanimous compromise, upon kindly habit. ~GK Chesterton
We had a lovely Valentine's treat yesterday. Ashley had a doctor's appointment at which they determined that she's having a girl!I'm so thrilled!
AHHHH! That's so cool!
Congrats to you Auntie! I bet your mom is so excited. I guess Ashely and Eric are too - lol.Girls run in your family don't they???
Thanks Yes, we do tend to have a lot of girls...not sure we'd know what to do with a boy. :)
Congratulations! Girls are wonderful... :)
Post a Comment
Grace
Ashley and Eric
"The Disappearance of Childhood"
Just Finished:
" Animal, Vegetable, Miracle"
Up Next:
"The End of Education"
4 comments:
AHHHH! That's so cool!
Congrats to you Auntie! I bet your mom is so excited. I guess Ashely and Eric are too - lol.
Girls run in your family don't they???
Thanks Yes, we do tend to have a lot of girls...not sure we'd know what to do with a boy. :)
Congratulations! Girls are wonderful... :)
Post a Comment