24 March 2007

New Look

Well, I've decided to finally change the template and try a new look. I hope to get the side links back within the next week or so. Also, I'll probably start a "friends" list on the side. Let me know if you'd like to be added to it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look and would love to be added.

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH for your comment on my blog (and for the one about praying for my son..ugh).

I liked what you said and admire you for saying it. The more I get to know you, the more impressed I become. I admire you!

Rahime said...

Barbara--Well, I know I can always count on you to deal with the tough issues....or at least to acknowledge and face them.

I'll add a link to your blog when I get my friends list up. I'm not sure if I really like this template, but I definitely felt it was time for a change.

Anonymous said...

I love the polka dots! Very springy...

And I would love to be added, of course! :)