8 Random Things
Brandy tagged me about a week ago, so now I'm finally getting to it...eight random things about me.
Here we go:
1) I really like to win...actually, I don't really like to play games unless I can potentially win.
2) I sort of have a shoe fetish, I love all kinds of beautiful shoes, and I am often tempted to buy them, but I rarely wear anything but my Rainbows.
3) I love sleeping on trains, in the car, on boats, even planes, anything in motion.
4) I have lived in my house for 3 1/2 years, if I make it past 4 it'll be the longest I've lived in one place....and I get antsy to move about every 3 years.
5) I don't really like to call people--especially strangers or casual acquaintances--but I love email and am beginning to like text messages.
6) Two of my favorite authors are Shusako Endo (some of his books have been a bit weird for me, but most of them have been good) and Oliver Sacks (I've never read anything by him I didn't like).
7) In kindergarten and first grade I loved acting and I was thrilled by being on stage, in sixth grade I was Alice in a school production of Alice in Wonderland. What was I thinking? I wouldn't go within fifty feet of being put on stage any more. I was an extrovert until I was about 12.
8) I'm going to my 10 year high school reunion tomorrow. Again, what am I thinking?

1 comment:
Lets hear about your ten year reunion!!
Post a Comment