25 February 2008

I'm still here.


I realize you haven't heard much from me lately. I'm around, just haven't had much to say...or much free time lately.



This week has been very busy. On Saturday, I helped throw a bridal shower for Jessica, who is soon be married, and has even less time for blogging than I do. We had a tea party.





Oh, the previous weekend I decided it was time for a change and got my hair cut and colored red-ish.


In the morning, we're off to Maui for another friend's wedding. We're on the same flight as the groom and his Irish family, so they're coming by in the morning so we can caravan to the airport. I'm really looking forward to the trip, having some time off, and relaxing a bit while we explore a new place. I've never had much desire to go to Hawaii before, but it's just what I need right now. In a week I'll be back and try to make our house look like a normal home again in time for Good Friday; right now it looks like a tornado's been through. Well, off to pack...I won't be getting much sleep tonight.

No comments: