Wrap up

Well, it's been a few weeks already since I last wrote and almost 2 weeks that we've been home, and I still haven't gotten around to blogging about the end of our trip. How did we get from Georgia to home (2 weeks) without taking any decent pictures or having anything really to write about? I don't know, but we did. Its not that we didn't have fun...we did.
After Georgia, we took a rifle class in Tennessee, but if I wrote about that I'd just spend half the words whining, and it really was a pretty good class in the end. From there we went to Wichita,
Colorado,

Las Vegas,

Hesperia,

and Orange County


...visiting with friends and family along each part of the way...and really that's about that. We got home a little over a month from the time we left....and jumped back in with both feet.
All in all, the trip was a fun time to reconnect with friends and family we hadn't seen in years, and if only for that, it was worth it. I think we could have easily spent double that amount of time on the road and still not seen/done all that we'd wanted to. But I'm more than content with what we did do.
I'm exhausted.
Below are some pictures from a wedding reception we helped with right after we got home. It was pretty. For those of you who were at 'Chung's and my wedding, you may recognize the yard as the same location where we had our wedding, a home which belongs to 'Chung's parents.




3 comments:
What a great trip you had. I loved looking at the photos. I think Brembo grew during the time you were gone.
Loved the posts Mae.
Also- those blue lanterns for the wedding was a really nice touch!
Looks like quite the adventure!!! What awesome memories you guys must have made! I think that's awesome and I'm glad that you guys had a safe trip, and Brembo enjoyed it as well!
I'm sure you're glad to be home though, so welcome back! :)
Post a Comment