Baby Blanket Part 3
Well, it doesn't look like I'll get done this weekend, but I did make some decent progress. This is where it gets a little more complicated. 
I've attached the border to the front and am currently working on attaching it to the back. You can see what the back will look like below, it's just a simple, soft, yellow fleece. The border will wrap around the front and back. 
If I get a chance to work on it more during the week, I'll post pics, but otherwise it'll be next weekend. Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

8 comments:
You are talented! I love these colors!
Barbara
Wow! This is beautiful. I'm proud of you and your creativity!
Ooooh...I love the colors you chose. :)
Well, your friend took the words right out of my mouth! You ARE so talented! Both you and your hubby! Wow. The house and then now, a baby blanket?! What's next? =) It's beautiful!
Thanks all. You flatter me. ;)
I was getting a little discouraged about it because the last one I made for our nephew was never used. I hope this one gets to be used and loved. Baby blankets, I've decided, have a much happier life when they're allowed to get a little dirty.
I probably won't have a chance to work on it again 'til Friday.
:)
Ummmm...if you make me one...not a BABY one...I will definitely use it! =) I'll keep you in mind when I become pregnant and need to register for a baby blanket. Can I register a blanket from you? =)
Thanks Grace...actually, I suspect that 'Chung's sister will be a bit jealous of the baby, 'cause when I gave baby Ting one last year she said she wanted a full size one. I do plan eventually to make some big blankets, but they just take soooo long. I've done two, though not as soft and fuzzy as this one. The next big one though is for my baby sister. I owe her one for her high school graduation gift...yeah, that was 3 years ago.
Just for you Grace, yes, you can "register" for a baby blanket from me. But first you have to find the baby a daddy and then you have to have the baby. That should give me a little time, right? Unless there already is a potential baby's daddy??
Post a Comment