OC trip #3
The scrapbook has made slow, but steady, progress this week. I found a wonderful scrapbooking store in Berkeley which help MANY temptations to be eluded, but where I also found a few more things that will add value to the book.
This afternoon we're headed to Orange County again for the third time since early June. This time we get to meet baby Audrey!! I can even begin to say how excited I am about that. My mom will be out of town, in Colorado, most of our trip, but we're hopefully going to squeeze some visits with other people in between coo-ing and ooh-ing over the baby. Actually, we'll have lots of time, so if you're in OC and want to say hi, let me know.

1 comment:
Wow Rahime! I just caught up on your blog (it's been a busy summer!) and you have a niece! She is precious-- congratulations to everyone.
Oh, and I sympathize with the scrapbook mess. I don't feel like I can scrapbook unless I have hours and hours to make it worth all the mess.... hence I haven't touched it in a while. :)
Post a Comment