Back from Maui!
We're back from a week in Maui, somewhere I never expected or planned to go to, but very much enjoyed. We went for the wedding of my lovely friend "C" and her Irish prince, "E". It was the most beautiful wedding site imaginable. 'Chung got to be the official unofficial photographer and got some beautiful shots. I'll post some when I've got time and after he's done scanning the negatives for those we don't have on CD (he doesn't have a "decent" digital camera yet, so he used his manual ones).
This was at one of the over-priced resorts where we walked around one day (and borrowed their pool another night)...we're the tiny people you can't really see. This reflecting pool and fountain was just breathtaking. The whole place was exquisite, but still the $700/night minimum seems a bit ridiculous to stay there. We also enjoyed lots of sunsets on the beach....beaches which were warm enough to wear shorts and not freeze, but still a bit too cold for me to actually swim. 'Chung claims he's not a landscape photographer, but this next one's not bad, eh?

1 comment:
It looks beautiful. I'm glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment