21 May 2009

10 things to do before I die

About 2 years ago I wrote out this list. I found it tonight when I was cleaning out some stuff....we're doing major house cleaning this week....I might even post pictures if I get brave. Anyways, I've never been much of a goal-setter, so it's a rare sort of thing for me, and these are just fun hopes I that came off the top of my head in about 5 min. If I were to write it today, some have changed...I'm not currently interested in #2--I have 2 left feet, I don't really know what I was thinking--and at this point I don't really want all of the caretaking that's involved with #9, though fresh eggs and milk (not to mention chicken) would be lovely. I also need to think of a new #10 'cause I've got my puppy!!! I'm hoping to do #4 this summer, but not sure if it'll work out.

10 things to do before I die

1. Experience the White Nights of St. Petersburg.

2. Learn to dance.

3. Ride the Orient Express on the Silk Road.

4. Drive across the Canada and back across the Southern US and visit everyone I know.

5. Work in a job that I love.

6. Grow food.

7. Start a business.

8. Cook on an Aga.

9. Eat eggs from my own chicken, own a cow for milk.

10. Get a Great Dane.

3 comments:

Bar L. said...

I don't even know what some of the things on your list mean! But I am very happy you accomplished #10! She's such a sweetheart.

lauren.deans said...

You're gonna to #4 on your list very soon. Exciting!
You might need to start thinking of 10 more things!
Let's both work at jobs we love! :)

Rahime said...

yeah, hopefully, though I'm not sure if we'll make it to Canada this trip.