This Old/New House

Another thing blogs are great for is a little bit of bragging. Since I have no children, and no pets. I'll have to brag about my husband. To that end, I'd love to show you all some pictures of what he's been working on....our house. I wish we'd taken pictures all the way through and documented the whole process...well, actually we sort of did, but the early pictures are "stuck" on a computer we can no longer use, and we've been pretty disorganized about keeping them in order or dated or anything. For now I think I'll stick with up-to-date pictures. We've (well, he's actually) been working on this project for about 3 1/2 years now. Seems like forever, but I guess that's what happens when you've never done any of these things yourself and have to learn as you go. Here's our bathroom. Still have a little work to do (little stuff like taking the stickers off the windows), but I couldn't wait to start using it. My wonderful 'Chung decided that since I love baths and hate cold tile, he'd put in the tub with jets and radiant heating in the floors. (That's the temperature control for the floor on the bottom right...I like it really warm.) I found the flower tiles on ebay and we
decided to work around them. The little blue ones on the floor almost didn't make it...they were kinda hard to find, but persistence paid off, and the result was well worth it. Oh, I love this bathroom. It makes me feel like a princess. Next time...floors.

4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe this is the same bathroom I saw a few months ago!! That is one of the most wonderful bathrooms I've ever seen. Go Chung!
Hi Katie!! Lots of changes since your last visit. You should come again soon. :) Oh, and yes, 'Chung is my hero.
Hey Rahime. That bathroom looks so good!
Hi Kim! Thanks! Long time no talk. I hope you're doing well.
:)
Post a Comment