17 February 2006

Another busy week...

Well, we start the countdown today to another busy week next week....I don't know why it always seems to be like this...but I have four glorious days off (Fri.-Mon) and then only work Tues. and Wed. before 3 more off. I think I'm going to need it. This week was pretty stressful. And, though the long weekend will be busy, I suspect it will not be stressful. 'Chung is building the first bookcase in the upstairs (I'll post picture when I get the camera back from his Dad) and I'm working on moving our bedroom upstairs to the loft.

Next weekend is 'Chung's birthday (anyone wanna come to his party??) and Lauren's. My family is coming up along with my Mom's roommates and a couple of other friends. We're really going to test how many people our house will sleep this time. It'll be fun though. This weekend and next week will probably be a mad rush to get the house ready and pretty (it has a tendency to get not-pretty with construction going on)....bookcase finished, a few more walls painted, the stairs finished, birthday gift bought, etc.

Any suggestions for great party finger food?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come! I have a class that sat until 4. It would be really, really, amazingly wonderful to see you guys and the rest of your family. sigh...

Can't wait to see the bookshelves.

Gracie said...

Hey Rahime! So, finger foods, huh? Well, I love those little sausages. All you do is put it in a crock pot with some water and it's delicious. I also love "pig in the blanket" where you wrapped a hot dog with crossant dough. It's yummy.

For dessert, you can always make pizookies! =)

I can't wait to see the complete work, especially the bookshelves!

Rahime said...

Thanks, you ladies are so supportive. Its wonderful to have such friends. Grace, I think we are going to do the little sausages and the pigs in the blankets. Yum. Lots of work to do this week.