04 February 2006

Happy Birthday Bunny!

Today is my dear sister Ashley's birthday. I was sad to miss all of the festivities in O.C. with Ash, Eric, Lidia and my mom, but we called to wish her a beautifully blessed day just in time for her birthday-breakfast. I'm thrilled at the same time though 'cause in only a few short days, Lidia (who may not be a sister by birth, but sure is one in 'most every other way) and one of her friends, will be visiting me....followed shortly after by the rest of my family (well, minus Dad...).

Happy Birthday Bunny!! See you soon! Tell the peacocks, bunnies and Avery "Hi" for us.

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend....oh right, it's not over for the rest of the world....well, then I guess continue to have a wonderful weekend. My work-week starts again tomorrow....and it's looking like it'll be a busy one.

No comments: