Brazil Day 3
Today was the best day of the trip so far. We started the day with a early breakfast and then headed out to the shops. We found the first Christmas presents for this year (for Ashley, of course, and Joshua). Amazingly I didn't suffer too much from lack of sleep but when we got back I did take a short mid-day nap. We went to see Melissa's parent's house where they have a screen printing business. 'Chung got to see the business while I played some games and talked with people.
Around 3:00 came the fun part of the day...going to a huge sports bar-type restaurant to watch the Brazil v. Japan World Cup match. What a blast!!! When Brazil scored their first goal against Japan the whole place went crazy. I had a Brazilian drink too that was incredible: lime and some sort liquor, maybe vodka or something like that.
The evening brought the wedding rehearsal which went well, despite about 4 of the couples in the wedding party missing it.

No comments:
Post a Comment