26 June 2006

We're Home!

Again, long trip (though a bit shorter 'cause this time we didn't have the long layover in NY...in fact, we almost missed our connection), but we had a pretty comfy trip home. On the bus ride back to Sao Paulo we slept again, all six hours. Then on the plane 'Chung and I each had a center row of 3 seats to ourselves. We stretched out and slept again for a good bit of the 9 1/2 hr. flight. Flying to San Francisco from New York we somehow managed to get the coveted exit row seats, though we weren't as comfortable because they didn't recline, I think 'Chung enjoyed the extra leg room. :) I think I got a record amount of sleep on the trip home...probably about 17 out of 30 hours, which was a huge grace because my stomach doesn't hurt when I sleep. Yep, the funny feeling in my stomach turned into full-blown waves of cramping that would last about 10 minutes then go away for a bit and come back later.

I wish I'd been able to keep up with writing about the trip during it, but I guess I'll have to try and do it this week, but for those who don't want the long version: the wedding was amazing--probably one of the most beautiful/touching I've been to, I was sick pretty much the rest of the trip after Fri. evening, we're home safely, and my only regret is not having enough time ('cause I was in bed) to do a little shopping--not really a big deal though.

I'm going to go back and add pictures to the previous postings and I'll try to write the rest of the details soon.

No comments: