What's wrong with my Template??
Anyone have an idea what's happened to my formatting? Have you had this happen before? Is it a blogger problem, or what?
It's happened enough times lately that I think I might need to search for another one.
Of all human institutions, marriage is the one which most depends on slow development, upon patience, upon long reaches of time, upon magnanimous compromise, upon kindly habit. ~GK Chesterton
Anyone have an idea what's happened to my formatting? Have you had this happen before? Is it a blogger problem, or what?
It's happened enough times lately that I think I might need to search for another one.
Posted by
Rahime
at
1:39 PM
Labels: blog logistics
3 comments:
What's wrong with your template because I can't see anything wrong on my computer!
I have to say it looks fine to me, too!
Strange, it must be my computer 'cause it looks funny on one computer, but tonight I tried a different one and it looked fine.
Odd.
Post a Comment