One New Room...


We're pretty much done with the downstairs of the addition. One or two spots of paint to touch up and a little this and that here and there, but otherwise it's done. We even got the laundry in...yep, I'm pretty happy about that...no more going outside to wash clothes. Here are the pictures of the room before the bookcases and little things were moved in.




4 comments:
Wow. I'm speechless. It looks like a perfect retreat place! Hmmmm....yeah. Maybe we can have Dana's shower up there? :)
Oh yeah, one more thing...It's just BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks Grace.
I'm all for it...just gotta talk Dana & friends into coming up.
You can visit anytime though...any long weekends coming up?
Yeah, I really should make a trip up there to visit. I will definitely check my calendar to see when I have free time so I can go up there.
I'm sure we can convince Dana to go up, but I'm not sure about the rest. Hey, we should plan a wild weekend away for her bachelorette party or something!
Post a Comment